2017 Fishing Schedule- Oregon, Columbia River and Washington
I’m looking forward to another great year fishing. Many of you have fished with me long enough to be good friends and I’m thankful for the continued support and fun over the years. We’ve expanded our fishing offerings this year to be able to give our customers the best fishing in two states. While I will be running most of the trips on the calendar, I do have some fantastic help that allows my clients to fish on dates that I’m already booked and even fish areas that I used to fish, but no longer travel to.
2017 Trip Pricing
Trip pricing will remain the same as 2016
Lance’s 25′ Willie Raptor: $225 per person
Many of you know, I only like to fish four per day. I do make exceptions (up to 6), but don’t want anyone to feel I’m jamming my boats full. I charge a fair price in order to keep the number of people in my boat to a comfortable number.
Partner guide power boats: $200
Lance’s 17×54 Drift Boat: $250
I only fish two per day in my drift boat. If we need more seats, I just get however many number of my guides to help out.
Partner guide drift boats: $225
Take a look at the schedule below and let me know if you have any questions or would like to get your dates reserved. As always, trips are first come, first serve.
- Sandy River: Winter Steelhead February- March
- Clackamas River: Winter Steelhead February- March
- Tillamook County (Nestucca, Wilson, Trask): Winter Steelhead February-March
- Willamette River: Spring Chinook April- May
- Winchester Bay/Umpqua River: Fall Chinook July-September
- Tillamook Bay: Spring Chinook May 15- June
- Tillamook County (Tillamook & Nehalem): Fall Chinook September- October
- *Drift Boat* Tillamook County (Wilson, Trask, Nestucca): Fall Chinook October- November
- Spring Chinook within 1 hour of Portland: March 25- April 8
- Spring Chinook above Bonneville Dam: May 1-Close
- Trophy Sturgeon in Astoria: June 1- June 30
- Summer Steelhead near Cathlamet (OR side) or Skamokawa (WA side): June 1- July 30
- Summer Chinook near Cathlamet (OR side) or Skamokawa (WA side): Mid June through June 30th
- Fall Chinook Astoria, Buoy 10: August 1- September 15
- Fall Chinook in Columbia Gorge by Deschutes, Klickitat, White Salmon, Bonneville: September 6- October 7
- Fall Chinook near Portland: September- October 10
Oregon and Washington licenses/tags work no matter which side of the river we launch.
- Satsop/Wynooche: Steelhead January-February
- Cowlitz River at Blue Creek: Winter Steelhead February-April
- Cowlitz River: Spring Chinook April-May
- Drano lake: Spring Chinook May1- May 20
- Skykomish River: Spring/Summer Chinook June
- Cowlitz River at Blue Creek: Summer Steelhead June 15- August
- Cowlitz River at Castle Rock: Fall Chinook September
- Humptulips: Chinook and Coho September-November
We may add more trips to the Washington calendar.
For questions or to book a trip, please email me or call (503) 680-6809.